When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Email: [email protected]
Last Edited on 2022-09-01
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit out website?
How do we use your information?
How do we protect visitor information?
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third Party Disclosure
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Usage of Data
The bot may use stored data, as defined below, for different features including but not limited to: parsing links and command handling.
No usage of data outside of the aformentioned cases will happen and the data is not shared with any 3rd-party site or service.
The bot may store the following information automatically when being invited to a new Discord Server:
The data may be updated when using specific commands.
Updating data will require the input of an end user, and data that can be seen as sensitive, such as content of a message, may need to be stored when using certain commands.
No other actions may update the stored information at any given time.
Temporarely stored Information
The Bot may keep the stored information in an internal cacheing mechanic for a certain amount of time.
After this time period, the cached information will be dropped and only be re-added when required.
Data may be dropped from cache pre-maturely through actions such as removing the bot from the Server.
Removal of Data
Stored Data can be removed automatically through means of removing the bot from a Server. This can be achieved by either kicking or banning the bot from the server. Re-inviting the bot will add the same default values, as mentioned above, back to the bot's database.
Manual removal of the data can be requested through email at [email protected]
For security reasons will we ask you to provide us with proof of ownership of the server, that you wish the data to be removed of. Only a server owner may request manual removal of data and requesting it will result in the bot being removed from the server, if still present on it.